DNA Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) uses DNA analysis technologies, realized DNA information searching and sharing for person or relatives identification. The system plays a huge role in criminal investigation, major disasters, drug law enforcement, public security and anti-terrorism.
- Designed for forensic scientists to deliver what they need to effectively manage their workload.
- All the data you need about your DNA laboratory processes in one centralized system.
- Integrates all management elements of the lab including data, personnel, equipment, reagent, files, test standards, client, service, quality control, etc.
- Retain all data pertaining to each case in an easily searchable format—including physical evidence, LEA personnel involved in the investigation, QC information, etc
- Tracks the flow of work from sample handling to the end of the analysis, and verifies the status for each step of the process in real time.
- Improves the level of analysis and testing to assure the accuracy and reliability of data.
- Improves the utilization and efficiency of equipment, lowering the cost.
- Strictly ensures that each step is in accordance with the standards and each test meets the quality specifications.
- Currently onto the 3rd generation, which is a complete, reliable solution for all laboratory needs meeting ISO 9000, ISO/IEC 17025, G(A)LP.
- Not just a general LIMS, but tailored to YOUR needs.